Something that I could never have done in a formal office

An old post about making money by organizing wine appreciation clubs reminds me of my personal wine of the month for January 2009. Being a Cabarnet Sauvigon lover, I ventured on Shiraz from Chile and found several brands to be refreshing. In between breaks in my daily task of researching and writing articles for my present client, I take a sip from my favorite wine glass and look back at the previous day. I try to assess the possible improvements that I can implement that can make me a better home based business fellow. The previous year ended well. I hope that 2009 will be much better.

1 comments:

web said...

There is a lot of competition in outsourcing software development, as there are many firms across the globe catering to clients looking for outsourcing their work. What is good is that the takers can choose the best from the lot. http://www.infysolutions.com.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008