Start a Home Based Travel Agency

The idea of putting up and eventually succeeding in the home based travel agency business is not difficult to imagine. In this day and age where almost everything is done online and via phone, the prospect of this business is very bright.

Having traveled a lot, I realized that I have not been to the office of any travel agent. Inquiries were all done by phone and messengers were the ones who picked or delivered my tickets. Besides, inquiries and ticketing can even be done online. A home based travel agency is therefore a very lucrative idea.

And for as long as one is polite, friendly and accommodating over the phone, online chats and written letters, the first ingredients necessary to succeed are already in place.

Just now, I took the first FREE lesson (all 5 lessons are free) on how to put up a successful travel agency.

If you're interested, nothing will be lost by visiting this link and read what they have to say. I like what I've read so far and should you have questions regarding this industry, please feel free to send me an email or post a question in the comments section.

Just a reminder, please tell me your intention at the subject/header portion of your email. That will make it easy for us to sort the letters by topic.

Thanks and regards.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008