LIVE OPS: HOME BASED CALL CENTER AGENT

Here's the first of the opportunities to be posted today:

Be a home based call center agent for Live Ops. Payments are in most cases, based in per minute of talk time and are in between $6.00 ~ $20.00/ hour. I can only surmise that the $6.00 is the usual rate given to new agents while the $20.00 per hour is for the best work at home operators (who are handling the high profit contracts).

Going through the FAQ, I found out that the company also provides incentives to agents handling special accounts.

For more details, please check this link for the FAQ.

After reading the FAQ, this is the link for those who would like to apply.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I don't think this will benefit Filipinos. See below remarks from FAQ:

Q: Do I have to be a legal resident of the United States?
A: Yes, LiveOps requires that all contracted Agents legally reside in the United States.

BPO.Asia said...

Anonymous, I replied to your comment weeks ago but I don't know why it wasn't posted. Anyway, I try not to limit the reach of my blog so I post opportunities that can be availed be a lot of people.

Next time probably, I will specify all limitations of every given opportunity. Thanks for the heads up!

BPO.Asia said...

HI Bobby, I got so busy that I only had the chance to read your comment now. I am now trying the site that you posted. Regards!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008