A GET PAID TO BLOG PROGRAM. I MAKE MORE THAN $250/WEEK FROM THIS PROGRAM

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

I realized just now that Smorty has a referral program. It means that I make money whenever those I refer to it earns something. This is not a multi level marketing scheme. It's free and the referrer (me) makes money only from my direct referrals.

OK, here it goes:
  1. Smorty offers blogging jobs, mostly requests to review certain websites for a minimum of 150 words. As the saying goes, no publicity is bad publicity so even if the blogger bashes the site, people still goes to it.
  2. Bloggers can join as many blogs as possible. The amount of each post will depend on the Pagerank of the blogs. In my experience, the lowest amount is $6.00. A PR-6 blog can make as much as $100/post.
  3. Bloggers chooses from the list of job opportunities available for him and fires away.
  4. Bloggers get paid within 10 days.
  5. Terms and conditions are updated from time to time. Please read Smorty's FAQ and T & C.

To join, please click on the banner (above this post).

Good Luck!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008