MORE ABOUT BLOGGING ADS

What I thought were sponsored articles not credited to this site turned out to be a false alarm. All my blogging ads article are credited to my name, after all. In my last post, I mentioned that there are some posts that I cannot find under my account. Well, it may because I am not yet that familiar with their system or there was a temporary glitch in their software.

I was already planning to write a query to the site administrators regarding my fears but when I checked my account, all opportunities that I took have been approved and awaiting payment.

Gut!!!!

To all of you, there are plenty of work at home/home based and make money online opportunities in this site but while applying for all of those jobs, why not put up a blog and chronicle your quest? In no time, you can start making real money out of it. That's what I did.

My friends, it is well worth it.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008