THIS IS WHERE I MAKE MONEY ONLINE

Apologies for the absence, dear readers.

As previously mentioned, this site is where I store the leads that I pursue. As an outsourcing consultant, I use the job opportunities listed here in helping BPO firms look for business. I also use the same leads in helping people find their suitable employers.

As a businessman, I use the same leads to great effect. During free time, I also get paid as a blogger (not in this site). This is where some of my blogging income comes from:

  1. Payu2blog (received payment already)
  2. Payperpost (received payment already)
  3. Sponsored Reviews(waiting for the first payment)
  4. Bloggerwave (STILL WAITING for the first payment) - 29 August 2007
  5. Smorty (received payment already)
  6. Blogsvertise (received payment already) -- just 1 day delayed
Please stay tuned. I will be posting regular updates. I have other sources of online income and it will be featured soon.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008