Work at Home: A Freelancer's Story

A few years ago, I decided to quit working and start my own home based business. I just couldn't handle the stress of the daily commute and having to answer to a dozen bosses every time they see something wrong with my work so I quit.

 I followed the suggestion of a few freelancers to have a small space dedicated as my work space. I chose the corner of the kitchen. I removed all the stuff that was there, all the magazines, old plates, boxes, etc. and I dumped them all in 2 small drums. I put the lids on and the band clamps and locked the band clamps onto the lids. I put a rectangular piece of wood on top of the drums and covered it with a piece of cloth. I put my laptop there temporarily since I still don't have a computer desk yet.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008