How To Become A Big Time Home Based Real Estate Businessman


This is one of the best home based business opportunities and yet, many people ignore it. I have said this before and I am not about to stop. Great wealth comes from real estate and you need not be rich to be able to do it.

Here is an excellent method:
  1. Mortgage your house or any property and use the money buy a house, apartment or office unit. For a sample of the property, look at this Wilmington NC real estate.
  2. Have the property rented and use the money to pay for the bank’s amortization.
  3. Within a few years, you would have cleared a sizable amount of the bank loan and would have gotten a bigger line to be able to buy another piece of property.
  4. After a few years, you probably would be able to buy two or three more properties at the same time.
  5. Repeating the process will make you a millionaire long before you know it.

2 comments:

Leet said...

Hi …
You have nice site
I want to introduce my site, the content about painting
If you don’t mind you can visit my blog and give the comment about my painting
If you interested to be painted, you are welcome 

Leet Gallery
http://leet-gallery.blogspot.com

home based business said...

I've been to your site. It's very nice. I'll look it up again and see if I can afford your services.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008