Desperate Times for some BPO firms

Just some personal notes to spice up this page a bit. I had meetings with a executives of outsourcing companies and was not a bit surprised that they are coming out with all sorts of gimmicks like raffling off top quality Nike golf clubs just to retain their employees. And to be able to maintain their best people, they are now seriously thinking of putting them to work from their houses. When asked how my outsourcing company is, I told them that I’ve gone home based with my best people. We all benefit tremendously from reduced expenses and life has never been good. I only meet my people at least once a month for a good steak dinner. Home based work is Good!!!!!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008