ADSENSE AS A SOURCE OF HOME BASED/OUTSOURCED JOBS

In searching for home based job/business leads, I look at Adsense ads in blogs and check it out. I directly click on ads in other sites but never on my own site (since I am not allowed to do that). However, you, my dear readers may do so.

I am writing this post upon realizing that people are actually clicking on ads in this site. Before, I didn't pay much attention to clicks in this site but when I closely scrutinized where my adsense income is coming from, I realized that readers of this blog are actually checking on my adsense.

Good for both of us, actually. With that, I promise to keep on posting opportunities so that people will keep on coming to this site.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Black_Mamba said...

Good for you. I'm considering taking it all off. My adsense revenues can't even afford me a tube of lipgloss LOL......... Bahala na :)

Anonymous said...

It happened to me on my first 6 months of blogging. Keep the faith and keep writing. As your traffic grows, the clicks will increase.

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008