CHECKING MY SITE STATS

Looking at my site statistics, I have noticed that readers are finding my using various search words and most of them are coming in through Google. I rank on the top for certain words like "Home based or Homebased BPO opportunities", "Latest outsourced opportunities" and related variants. I also rank on the front page for related search words but unfortunately, I am nowhere near the first page for the search terms "Work at Home", "Home-based" and some related words.

Well, I want to tweak this page a bit but there are a ton of other things to do. For the meantime, I will just concentrate on reliable (quality) content. Posts may be sometimes be long but most of the time, it will just be a few words. One thing is definite, this site is dedicated to finding online jobs and other opportunities in order to help people. By doing that, I am following the first SEO rule which is "Content is King"!

Bookmark this page and visit regularly. Who knows, you might find something that you will really like. See you around!

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008