READERS REQUESTS

I have been receiving requests to post "Work from Home/Work at Home Job Opportunities from the Philippines". I have previously given this some thought and decided to focus on business opportunities that can be availed by everybody.

Sure, I will be posting location specific job opportunities but most of this site's content will be business and job opportunities that can be availed by people from all over the world (including the Philippines).

I figure that when this site's AdSense earnings (from viewer's clicks to the AdSense ads) have grown, I will probably hire employees who will gather location specific opportunities.

Right now, some of the opportunities are linked at the sidebar of this site. There are other opportunities that may be searched using the toolbar (above.)

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008